Personal Service on Each Order Ensures You Get Just What You're Looking For.
We Reply Promptly to Voice and Email Messages. Please Do not Hesitate to Contact US for ANY Assistance.
- Please PHONE or EMAIL US to ORDER - We Process Payment Info Securely. Please Do Not Email Credit Card Numbers -
- E-Commerce Click Shopping Not Available -
ANP RLM Directory
ANP / MY DESIGN - QUICK SELECTORS
Shipping Estimate Provided by ANP at Time Order is Placed
These Cards Accepted
All Items Constructed of High Quality Aluminum
It’s easy for anyone to become a custom lighting designer with our wide range of arm and wall mounts. Let your creative flair fly and design a fixture that very well could be one of a kind.
MADE in the USA
My design from ANP Lighting allows you to create the luminaire for your application is 5 easy steps:
1) Select SHADE and COLOR (White Paint Standard Inside All Painted Shades)
2) Choose MOUNT Source - WALL, CEILING ro POST
3) Select optional ACCESSORIES
4) Determine Light Source - FLUORESCENT or H.I.D. (Metal Halide) require a Ballast that will be housed in a Canopy or Outdoor Weathertight Box.
5) After creating Your design, submit via Email, Phone of FAX for speedy quote.
ANP MY DESIGN LIGHTING - SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE - CLICK MY DESIGN LOGO
• RLM shades manufactured from 1100 Aluminum Alloy typically .08 -.125 thickness.
• White paint standard inside all painted fixtures.
• Steel Shades available, consult factory
• Fixtures, arms and post mounts are U.L. wet listed when installed according to manufacturers instructions.
• Design and construction may change at factorys discretion.
• Screw hardware may not match finish, but are made of stainless steel.
• All fixtures come standard with Incandescent Medium Base Socket and 96" of lead wire. Additional lead wire available (LDW).
• For Color Selections see Finish page. ANP will do its best to match your custom color. Consult factory for prices.
• When ordering Raw Copper finish, please note that some accessories/components such as finials, decorative balls, and spacer tubes are painted copper and are not raw copper. Cast back plates included are solid copper. All hubs are painted copper.
• Some accessories may extend below fixture line or be out of proportion. When using a combination of accessories, contact factory for compatibility.
• Grills and Vapor Tight guards are available in painted finishes only (standard & premium).
PAINT - STANDARD POWDER COAT PROCESS
A polyester powder coat is used for superior gloss and color retention. State of the art 20 PSI pressure power wash at140° incorporates five step iron phosphate process with sealer and DI water to cleanse and pre-treat the metal surface for maximum paint adhesion. Electrostatically applied ranging from texture to smooth glossy polyester powder topcoat and baked at 430° for maximum hardness and exterior durability.
PAINT - MARINE GRADE
For objects exposed to extreme conditions as is found in coastal regions or industrial atmospheres we offer, at an additional charge, a highly weather and UV resistant powder coating that withstands up to 3000 hours of continuous salt spray and comes with a 5 year warranty. Consult Factory for additional paint cost and availability.