Personal Service on Each Order Ensures You Get Just What You're Looking For.
We Reply Promptly to Voice and Email Messages. Please Do not Hesitate to Contact US for ANY Assistance.
- Please PHONE or EMAIL US to ORDER - We Process Payment Info Securely. Please Do Not Email Credit Card Numbers -
- E-Commerce Click Shopping Not Available -
KLUS Design KOZMA Extrusion
LED Tape Lighting Mounting Extrusions for Multiple Applications
Narrow Recessed Line of Light
These Cards Accepted
Narrow line of light
Profile flush with the ceiling or wall surface
Componentes de aluminio invisibleInvisible aluminum components
ETL listed and approved for installation in all closet storage areas when factory built by KLUS as fixtures with 4.5w/ft or less.
- for a fixture with the line-of-light effect, flush with the ceiling surface, without visible aluminum elements
- for mounting in a cardboard-gypsum board using fixing glues, then meshed and finished with plaste
- The PROTECTIVE INSERT TECH-22 ensures that the profile slot remains wide enough for the snap-in cover. Its use is NECESSARY during mounting and finishing works.
KOZMA extrusion can be applied indoor for drywall ceilings. It allows for creation of interesting compositions of narrw lines of light in the surfaces of walls and ceilings. Covering aluminium elements with plaster leaves only an elegant line of cover. mounting glue (producer suggests GS 20 CEKOL) in a way that its wings adhere tightly to the surface of the ceiling. Then the net for covering with plaster is pasted on the wings and the plaster is applied and grinded. The base edge of the extrusion must remain untouched. The layer of paint is added next and the working cover is removed. The LED are pasted next and the final cover inserted.
Turn off LED lights during peak day light hours in outdoor applications to avoid excessive heat buildup which will result in diminished LED life.