Personal Service on Each Order Ensures You Get Just What You're Looking For.
We Reply Promptly to Voice and Email Messages. Please Do not Hesitate to Contact US for ANY Assistance.
- Please PHONE or EMAIL US to ORDER - We Process Payment Info Securely. Please Do Not Email Credit Card Numbers -
- E-Commerce Click Shopping Not Available -
Nora Energy Compliant
Recessed Lighting Overview Compact Fluorescent & LED 4", 5" and 6" / New Construcion and Remodel
Housings and Trims
COMMON FEATURES OF ALL NORA 4", 5". 6" CFL Housings - New Construction and REMODEL
CLICK LETTERED ITEMS A - E for LARGER IMAGE
A) Electronic ballast with output frequency of not Less than 20Khz.
B) Internal Quick-Connectors provide instant, trouble free electrical connection, eliminating the need for wire nuts. Reduces labor time per fixture.
C) Hanger bars include integral spikes and captive nails on new construction housings.
D) Accepts Quad, Triple Biax or other 4-pin compact fluorescent lamps.
E) Meets ASTM E283 standards for Air-Tight requirements.
F) New Construction and Remodel Housings available in 4". 5" and 6" apertures.
G) Energy Star Qualified Housings utilize Electronic ballasts.
H) Energy code compliant, including California Title 24, These fixtures are Air-Tight, IC-Rated and have Electronic Ballasts.
LED MARQUISE SERIES RECESSED LIGHTING
Nora introduces the Marquise Series of high performance LED downlights featuring deep cone reflectors. Dimmable Cree LEDs and Cree LED drivers for reliable performance. Available with 850, 1250, and 2000 lumen in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
and Comfort Dim (2800K to 1800K) temperature and cULus listed. The Marquise series is specifiable in 120V or 277V for commercial jobs of all sizes and offers dedicated EM housing back-ups for new construction and remodel applications.
• New Construction & Remodel Housings - All Housings are IC Rated + Air-Tigh. Exceeds high efficacy requirements of California Title 24 -up to 52 lumens per watt.
• Cast Aluminum Thermal Management Module - Significantly reduces air-conditioning loads and lowers energy demands.
• Three aperture sizes! Our family of recessed products are
available in 3-1/2", 4-1/2" and 5-1/2" apertures for all ceiling heights and applications.
• Trim is standard with a self-flanged die-cast trim ring. Flange available in White and Platinum Diffused. Reflector availble in White, Black and Platinum Diffused.
• Quality Osram® high output LEDs 2700,3000K3500K and 4000K, 90= CRI 15.75W on5 "5" & 26.24 Watt on6"and 10.6 Watt on 4" - rated at 50,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance.
• Triple Laminated Lens minimizes LED image
• cUL Listedfor Wet Location
• Driver Mounted on the junction box for cool running and long life
• Dimming 2-wire dimming down to 3% with a standard incandescent dimmer. Some installations may require Electronic low voltage dimmer.
• Quick Connectors Easily connect the LED trim to the LED housing