Personal Service on Each Order Ensures You Get Just What You're Looking For.
We Reply Promptly to Voice and Email Messages. Please Do not Hesitate to Contact US for ANY Assistance.
- Please PHONE or EMAIL US to ORDER - We Process Payment Info Securely. Please Do Not Email Credit Card Numbers -
- E-Commerce Click Shopping Not Available -
Nora Recessed Metal Halide
Multiple Lighting System
Nora Lighting Multiple Lighting System (MLS) is a multi-point lighting system providing many options and architectural flexibility. A single ceiling opening can have 1 to 5 independently adjusted and switched fixtures. Retail and Commercial applications will appreciate the look and the ability to change direction of aiming up to 5 Ceramic Metal Halide lamps on a single trip up the ladder. Nora MLS is also available in low voltage, line voltage, and custom capability for residential, commericial, retail, and galleryapplications.
• Flexibile - One Opening with up to 5 independently
adjustable and controlled fixtures
• Low Temperature - Housings are vented on the top for cool operation, extending lamp life
•Control - One Opening can provide flood (general
lighting) and spot (accent lighting)
• Lamp Sources - Available in Energy Saving, High Color Rendition HID Ceramic Metal Halide, Low Voltage, and PAR Halogen Incandescent
• Complete Selection - Available in single row 1 to 5 light “L” shape 2 or 3 light, and a square 4 light configurations
• Finishes - Available in white face and white fixtures with white flange, black face and fixtures with white flange, and silver face and silver fixtures with silver flange
• Lower Construction Cost - One Opening with 3
lights vs 3 openings, means lower installation cost
• Easy Maintenance - Ballast or Transformers are easily accessible from below, and do not require top access
• Architecturally Appealing - Nora MLS fixtures have a 2-1/4" regressed closed face for a finished look and multiple lights in a single opening creates a cleaner less cluttered ceiling appearance
• Custom Capabilities - Mix sources and trims in the same MLS fixture
• 32º - 90º Tilt and 355º Rot
• Nora MLS - Flexible, Architectural, and Smart
• Lower Maintenance Cost - Multiple lights in a single opening means fewer trips up the ladder, saving time and labor
ALL DIMENSIONS in INCHES
CLICK IMAGE for LARGER VIEW
METAL HALIDE RECESSED MULTIPLE LIGHTING SYSTEM
Nora Lighting's family of Ceramic Metal Halide MLS fixtures are excellent for commercial and retail applications. Nora’s MLS fixtures allow a single ceiling opening to have up to 5 independently adjustable trims. The housings can be installed in drywall, plaster, and suspended ceilings.
Ballast: Electronic Ballast with Universal Input (120V to 277V)
Custom Configuration: CMH PAR30 units can have a
combination of line voltage PAR30 and CMH PAR30.
Wiring: Each unit has a wiring channel with leads from each
ballast, there by allowing independent switching or dimming.
Configure as Bi-Level switching for energy savings. (A second
switch leg is required).
Ceiling Thickness: Accepts 1" maximum ceiling thickness.
Minimum Clearance: Requires a minimum clearance of 3"
from thermal insulation and 1/2" from any adjacent building
Installation: Universal brackets accepts C-Channel or flat bar
hangers (ordered separately - see page 383), or simple rigid
1/2" steel conduit for tie-down to ceiling grids.
Housing: Heavy gauge post painted steel. Vented on top for
cool operation. Ballast(s) may be accessed from below.
Knockouts: Six 3/4" knockouts included - 2 each on 3 sides.