Personal Service on Each Order Ensures You Get Just What You're Looking For.
We Reply Promptly to Voice and Email Messages. Please Do not Hesitate to Contact US for ANY Assistance.
- Please PHONE or EMAIL US to ORDER - We Process Payment Info Securely. Please Do Not Email Credit Card Numbers -
- E-Commerce Click Shopping Not Availabe\le. -
NSL High Power LED Flood Light Series
NATIONAL SPECIALTY LIGHTING - QUICK SELECTOR
These Cards Accepted
The High Power LED Flood Lights from NSL are fitted with efficient Cree, OSRAM or Philips Limileds LIXEON LEDs and are powered by a Meanwell driver offering superior performance and reliability. With our unique beam Profilee and uniform photometric distribution, the LED Flood Light Series achieve high optical efficiency with state-of-the-art technology to boost overall system efficiency.
Proprietary thermal management design ensures low LED junction temperature, while maintaining extremely light weight.
High Power LED Flood Lights are cETL/us listed with selected models DesignLights Consortiom (DLC) qualified. Available in various beam angles and color temperatures, the High Power LED Flood LIghts from NSL are suitable for a varity of indoor and outdoor applications.
CLICK IMAGE for LARGER VIEW
LED HIGH POWER FLOOD LIGHT SERIES FEATURES
LED High Power LED Flood Lights are perfect for Building Facades, Commerical Lighting, Effect Lighting, Flood Lighting, Parking Lot Lighting, Security Lighting, Wall Lighting, Wall Washing
Fold-Fin Heatsink (FFH) Technology
• The aluminum sheets that are pressed into the desire fin structures by fully automated machines
• The heatsink is soldered together using a high temperature furnace resulting in a large total surface area that is extremely light weight
Air Ventilation Housing Deign
• Designed to alloe very effective air flow across the heatsink
• Helps to direct the heat away from the LED light source by natural convection
Distrbuted Heat Source
• Evenly distributed light source panel configuration spreads the heat source over a large area
• Reduced thermal density lowers LED junction temperature